Coming soon! Software image released. Product image in preparation. 30.Mar.2021
MAFLESS Tuner is the only way to get rid of the MAF sensor without changing the data on the genuine ECU.
MAFLESS Tuner removes the MAF sensor and switches to the D-Jetronic and Throttle density method.
- High response by eliminating the intake resistance of the MAF sensor
- Remove horsepower limitation from MAF sensor
- 3D setting function of fuel injection amount by MAF emulation
- Change the existing ECU to the same control as the Engine Management Systems
- No limit to the air intake diameter and Supports multi-throttle
- Throttle-density control compatible (Throttle-speed, Alpha-N)
- Compatible with AFM, MAF sensors (mechanical airflow, hot wire) up to 5V
- Two types are available: Naturally Aspirated and Turbo engine
- Easy setting with automatic setting function using existing MAF sensor
- Password protection for setting data
- Data logger for Pressure, rpm, and Throttle position
- USB Type-C connection, real-time setting with Windows software
MAF sensors (mass airflow sensors) are installed in most electronically controlled engines.
MAFLESS Tuner emulates the MAF sensor by adding D-Jetronic control with a pressure sensor and a 3D map of the number of revolutions, and α-N control by the throttle position.
MAFLESS Tuner is also an effective alternative to broken and hard-to-find AFMs and MAFs.
Advantages and disadvantages of MAF sensor and AFM
- Benefits of MAF sensor
- Good fuel economy because it is accurate at constant speed
- Exhaust gas is clean in the low speed range
- Low cost
- Disadvantages of AFM and MAF sensor
- MAFs are hot wire type, so the reaction is slow
- AFM is very slow due to mechanical flaps
- There is an upper limit to the amount of intake air
- Sensor becomes inhalation resistance
- Measurement error due to turbo backflow
- Difficult to power up significantly
- Long suction pipe
The MAF sensor measures the wind speed on the principle that the heat rays are cooled by the wind.
The amount of intake air is the wind speed x intake diameter. Therefore, if the intake diameter is increased, it becomes difficult to set the low speed range.
A temperature sensor is also required because the correct intake air volume is affected by temperature.
AFM measures the amount of intake air by the opening angle of the flap, which is tensioned by a spring.
The MAF sensor has excellent characteristics for general commercial vehicles.
However, it is rarely used in race cars.
Vehicles that can be installed
All vehicles equipped with a sensor with a 5V MAF sensor.
NISSAN R32 R33 R34 R35 GTR
MAZDA MIATA NB NC ND FD3S
TOYOTA SUBARU MITSUBISHI etc.
Modifications that exceed the ECU’s tolerance require ECU tuning.
This product is for racing use only.
Use according to the laws of your country.
This product does not include setup costs.
If you are worried about installation or setting, please ask a knowledgeable shop.