Ethernet network isolator for RJ45 ports.
Protects the main unit from lightning strikes and surges generated by terminal devices.
Completely separates electrical connections to prevent noise wraparound.
Surge absorption TVS absorbs abnormal voltage on both ports.
Solving data communication problems caused by noise.
- No power supply required.
- Insulation voltage 1500Vrms 1sec.
- 10/100/1000 Base-T.
- Uses high-quality shielded connector compatible with Category 5e. (CAT5e)
- Each port is equipped with a 10A 150W surge killer.
- Can be used simply by relaying to an Ethernet cable.
- Isolator + surge absorption function, small size, lightweight and low price.
Example of usage
- Protect PC from high voltage with Engine Management settings
- Pro Game consoles and amusement machines
- Measuring equipment (sensors, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Audio equipment (network audio, etc.)
- Office equipment (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Control equipment (controller, PLC, etc.)
It prevents failures (co-collapse failures) caused by common factors such as abnormal voltage (surge) and noise generated in peripheral devices and network cables.
There is no electrical connection between the two RJ45 connectors.
A high-quality RJ45 shielded connector from “Stewart Connector” is used.
Built-in overvoltage protection circuit (TVS) to protect individual ports.
It is not affected by the ground potential between devices, preventing problems such as communication errors and ground loop noise.
|Connection port||RJ45 female shield connector (8P8C modular connector)|
|Transmission rate||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet|
|Ground (earth) connection||Unnecessary|
|Communication protocol||Signal transmission|
|Isolation voltage||1500Vrms 1sec|
|Surge absorption capacity||10A 150W, ESD ± 30kV|
|size||70 x 50 x 28mm|
|Usable temperature||-10 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃ No condensation|
-PoE power supply is not supported.
-There are limits to noise and overvoltage protection.
-Isolators are protectors for equipment.
-Ethernet cable is not included in the product.
* The isolator is a protective device for the equipment.
The isolator itself can be damaged even at voltages below the isolation voltage.
Precautions for use
Specifications and contents are subject to change without notice for performance improvement.
Do not disassemble or modify the product.
Do not use this product for applications that require exceptionally high quality and reliability.
Do not use this product in applications where the product’s failure or malfunction may endanger human life or adversely affect the human body.
Do not use this product for equipment that may ignite or explode.
(Do not use nuclear power equipment, aerospace, transportation, medical care, safety equipment, etc.)