DIGH electronics produces motorsports electronics, software and measurement equipment for tuning, racing and development.
- Engine Knock analyzer
- Ignition coil performance tester
- Multifunctional OLED display
- Non-contact current sensor
Analysis procedure of engine knock by DEKA system
- Attach the DEKA knock sensor to the engine block.
- Connect the knock sensor to the DEKA system main unit.
- Connect DEKA system to Windows PC with micro USB cable.
- Connect headphones to Windows PC.
- Start the DEKA software and band pass filter the knock frequency in the cylinder bore or manually.
- Frequency image analysis is performed while monitoring engine knock sound limited to knock frequency.
- Record the engine sound with DEKA software and analyze the knock situation.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.